bootsplash?

Woody Gilk woody.gilk at gmail.com
Sat Nov 27 02:50:06 UTC 2004

i think i will use a vanilla kernel with a bootsplash patch for now.
i'd like to integrate cko, but the incompatibilities are a bit too
complex for me to figure out. after (if?) i get linux-2.6-bsp working,
someone might want to figure out linux-2.6-ckob.

right now i'm making sure i can get a vga/framebuffered console working. :P

-woody