xterm?

Ranitha Mapatuna ranitha at optusnet.com.au
Sun Nov 21 02:29:50 UTC 2004

Hey,
    I think you have a problem with your /dev dir. for gnome-terminal
make sure devpts if mounted. Umm I'm not sure why the nvidiactl and
nvidia0 entries arn't there.. but they need to be. I guess you could try
making them by hand and see if that works out.

crw-rw----  1 root video 195,   0 2004-11-20 10:37 /dev/nvidia0
crw-rw----  1 root video 195, 255 2004-11-20 10:37 /dev/nvidiactl

Regards,
	Ranitha