linux-2.6

Woody Gilk woody.gilk at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 01:32:17 UTC 2004

using udev. no, there is no /dev/nvidiactl... only things that starts
with nv is /dev/nvram

i'm confused. i really am. modprobe nvidia spits out the info that
it's loading and the IRQ assignments, so obviously it's not that the
kernel can't load the module.

would preempt cause it problems? i tried changing the stacks, still
the same problems.

-woody