Request for new module slmodem

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at lunar-linux.org
Mon Nov 15 22:05:11 UTC 2004

Bernd Kosmahl wrote:

>-well, the licence. I'm not very familiar with such stuff but take a
>look on it:
>http://www.smlink.com/main/item.php?ln=en&item_id=24&main_id=20
>
>I'd like to do this on my own but I still don't have enough knowhow :-(

"You MUST read the following terms and conditions of sale before you
download any Software (as defined below) from the Smart Link ("Smart
Link") website in order to upgrade your existing Product (as defined
below). These terms and conditions constitute an agreement (the
"Agreement") between Smart Link and end users ( "Buyer")."

IANAL, but that makes it impossible for lunar to include, in my opinion.

    Jasper