[Fwd: Fw: Dropping lunar development activity]

Couannette couannette at free.fr
Sun May 30 13:52:09 GMT 2004

Hello all Lunar users and devs

I'd like to express my cordial sympathy for Elaine, who along with some
of the people I like to chat with, they'll know themself, is a GREAT and
major strength in our little community.

I think Lunar is created by people that have personnal needs, that share
 common views, and work to achieve a big purpose that barely limits to
the better perimeter of rationals a Linux distro should focus on. (And
it shouldn't be Linux specific, but ........).

Debian and other distributions are plaged by politics: I pray for Lunar
be and kept "out of this world" of mesmerisms... Quality of software is
not a matter of licence or whatever policy flying around. <no rant> If
XFree86 is better than XOrg it is not in the papers field and vis
versa</no rant>.

Now that's said I'd like to tell to everyone that want Lunar to
conquer...err blossom this planet :

1. Thy Should Promote Lunar Philosophy
2. Thy Should Install Stable Lunar Builds Everwhere Its Possible
3. Thy Should Not Update Every Time An Evil Dwarf Groans
4. Thy Should Gather In Domain Teams For QA Test Specific Software
5. Thy Should Run A Lunar Test Box For QA Tests Thyself
6. Thy Should Report Your Software Successes To Thy Domain Teams
7. Thy Should Enforce Stability Through Clearest Lifecycles And Releases
8. Thy Should Fight Interdependencies In Softwares
9. Thy Should Prefer One Good Sofware Than Many Poor Ones
10. Thy Should Love Your Lunar Fellows

Couannette