Missing dependency for gnutls

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Tue May 11 00:09:34 GMT 2004

Dave Brown wrote:
> gnutls now depends on libgcrypt.  That's already in the moonbase,
> so all that needed to be done was adding "depends libgcrypt   &&"
> to gnutls's DEPENDS file.

Hi!

thanks for pointing this one out.... that's actually the wrong fix
though. The problem is that current theedge didn't track down this
missing depends (it was too far down the dependency tree). This has been
fixed in theedge yesterday. I also fixed a bug that caused 'lunar fix'
to loop over certain modules unexplicably today, as well as enhanced the
lsh->rebuild_status_files code for recovery purposes.

enjoy,

sofar