coreutils problem

Richard B. Pyne rpyne at kinfolk.org
Mon May 3 13:23:17 GMT 2004

I guess I have been confused all these many months I've been
installing Lunar-Linux. I have been under the impression that
lunar was supposed to be the stable, tried and true code and
theedge was supposed to be the bleeding edge, experimental code
not suitable for production use.

BTW, I tried your suggestion, it didn't fix the problem.

--Richard