building ulogd fails

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Mar 24 11:08:20 GMT 2004

Remco,

While your optimizations setting are still NOT safe, they are not the
cause of the problem here.  I've fixed the BUILD script in ulogd module
to work correctly now, if the user says "no" to installing libpcap module.

-foptimize-sibling-calls and --fforce-addr are NOT safe optimizations and
will cause you problems sooner or later if your entire lunar box is compiled
with those settings.

Terry Chan