installing linux-grsec through lin put wrong imagename into lilo.conf

Remco Lubbers rpl at concepts.nl
Wed Mar 24 11:49:46 GMT 2004

Installing the grsec kernel with lin produces the following LILO-error:
Fatal: open /boot/2.4.25-r5.0.0g: No such file or directory
because the image is actually called /boot/2.4.25-grsec-r5.0.0

easily corrected after installation , but looks a bit sloppy IMHO.
Should I post findings like this one here, somewhere else or preferably not at
all? ;-)

And "may I" correct it myself if the script?
And if so, where should I sned my modifications?

--
Remco P. Lubbers (rpl at concepts.nl)
| Linux kernel 2.4.24 | Gentoo 1.4 | XFce 4.0.3.1 | Pronto! 2.4.0 |