Current version of R is 1.9.0

Steven Allen nowhcreek at yahoo.com.au
Wed Jun 2 10:32:33 GMT 2004

My apologies Niki, I did not try to build it on my
Lunar box before making the request. My request was
based on the fact that this version is what I am using
on another box running Debian testing and I wanted to
bring the two versions into line.

As you have probably already discovered when building
against xorg the compile fails with what appears to be
a problem related to the X installation. This problem
is mentioned in the R-help mailing list and the
suggested fix is to modify the file
/src/modules/X11/dataentry.c by removing the line
#define NeedFunctionPrototypes 0
and inserting #include <stdio.h> before the call to
X11/X.h
I'm not sure how to do this inside a module so when I
get time I will build it manually and report the
results.
Again I apologise for wasting your time.

Steve

--- Niki Guldbrand <niki at lunar-linux.org> wrote: > Hi
Steven.