Sexyboy, ppp and lan

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jul 10 23:09:40 GMT 2004

Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Install the stuff.
>
> Then did lunar rebuild.
>
> I see that ppp stuff still isn't corrected. Lunar rebuild and did not choose
> to rebuild the network stuff (after settting up the lan stuff) and ppp is the
> default instead of the lan.
>
> What was it that needed editing to fix this, I forget.
Hello, Dennis
I am a little confused by your mail. Is this about ppp and
lan mail, or Sexyboy iso? Personally, I can only answer iso
questions. I have absolutely no idea what you are talking
about. Doesn't seem a iso problem to me, more like a
coretools or a module problem (if such). Could you explain a
little further?
TIA,
nestu ;)
--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)