New module version daemon announcement

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Tue Jan 27 08:27:33 GMT 2004

It's not actually necessary to re-run those three commands at the bottom of the
DETAILS file.  Once grub is installed in the MBR one time any updates to grub
are mainly in the /boot/grub directory, which the "lin grub" will do for you.

The other reason the 3 commands below are not automated is, again the various
hard drive configurations with varying partition setups make it a bash script
challenge to automate.

You won't hurt anything by running the commands again (assuming you've specified
the correct drives and partitions).

Terry Chan