Problem recompiling MPlayer

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jan 26 14:07:13 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-01-26 at 13:10, Carl R. Powers wrote:
> Jeff,
>
> Don't be upset with me.  I did what you said.  The latest time stamps in
> my /var/spool/lunar/ are (2004-01-23)
>      21:00  lunar
>      21:37  moonbase
>      21:46  live
> These are all MST times, which are 2 hours later than your EST times.
>
> I just checked the main (US) site of lunar-linux.org/lunar/cache
> and it still contains the live.2003.04.11.tar.gz package while the
> parent live.com site package is now at live.2004.01.24.tar.gz.   I
> believe moonbase is still calling for live.2004.01.23.tar.gz.  So,
> cache did not get updated and maybe the live release is going to
> stabilize where you can catch up.
>
> I still don't understand why lunar downloads and installs live
> when it's not selected, but at least it's working now.  I've found
> and fixed other problems on 3 installations (no DMA support for
> CD/DVD drives, missing a52dec package, missing MPlayer-skins
> package).  Still have some fine tuning to do.
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Carl Powers
> <powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil><powers at copper.net>
You were right, i fscked up.  I made some more commits that day and
forgot the live tarball one.  terribly sorry :(  florin made the commit
later that night, after my email to you.
Ill just sit over here and feel like a jerk
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net