New module version daemon announcement

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 26 09:28:02 GMT 2004

--- maintainer at lunar-linux.org wrote:
> Hi!
>
> This automated e-mail is to inform you that a new
> version for a core module
> has just become available. All the Devs will be
> working on adding this module
> to the moonbase of course, so stay tuned and help
> out!
>
> The module(s) affected:
>
> +grub 0.94

Hi all,

  I bumped the version of grub on my system and lin-ed
it. The patch is no longer necessary. I have used
2.4.24 with aggressive patch and 2.6.2rc2 linux
kernels and gcc 3.3.2. It works just fine. Because is
an important and critical module i just want more
testing before commiting it to moonbase. I attach here
the proposed module. Please test it on your systems
and report your impression to me please.

  Yours,
    Florin