Problem recompiling MPlayer

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Sat Jan 24 01:31:50 GMT 2004

Jeff,

I got MPlayer recompiled with "live" support.  The "live" package was still
not found, so I went directly to the "live" home site and retrieved it
from there.
The version there is now 2004.01.23 so I modified moonbase and MPlayer
compiled OK.  I also changed the default video driver from "xv" to "gl"
which
should do better.  Need to recompile the other MPlayer pieces as  I'm now
getting a lot of "config not found" errors, a blank blue screen, and no
gui.
Always something.

Thanks again,

Carl R. Powers