Cyrus-SASL package update

Jeff Hodges jmhodges at lunar-linux.org
Sat Jan 24 00:18:48 GMT 2004

On Fri, 2004-01-23 at 23:03, Richard B. Pyne wrote:
> I submitted one several weeks ago (three times). I finally gave
> up and put my own in zlocal. If you want a copy, I'll send it to
> you.
>
> --Richard
>
> On 23 Jan 2004 at 12:25, Moritz Heiber wrote:
>
> > On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 13:21:40 +0200
> > "Sergey Proskurnya" <macroprose at ukr.net> wrote:
> >

> > > Hello,
> > >
> > > could you please update the Cyrus-SASL package
> > > to 2.1.17 version.
> > >
> > > Thanks,
> > >           Svp.
> > >
> > > PS
> > > By the way, what is the preferred way to submit
> > > new Lunar packages?
> > > Is it acceptable to send it in this mail list or
> > > it is needed to be a Lunar developer?
> >
> > Just go ahead and submit your module to this mailinglist. A Lunar
> > dev will take care of it.
> >
> > Bye,
> >
> > Moritz
Actually, the cyrus-sasl module was updated just yesterday/today at 1.
Sorry for the delay.  Thanks to Florin for updating it :).
Later
--
	Jeff

Nature is by and large to be found out of doors, a location where,
it cannot be argued, there are never enough comfortable chairs.
                -- Fran Lebowitz
http://jmhodges.pycs.net