keychain

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jan 22 02:08:51 GMT 2004

i will make a proper lunar module for this tool for users that feel that this
tool is what they want,  note i am going to write a proper locking function
in bash so that the script dosen't depend on procmail  (yikes !)

though this module will be done so that Lusers don't shoot their toes off!!!

defaults to clearing the ssh-keys for the running session

i will go through some clean up of it this weekend and throw it in

hardkrash