keychain

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Jan 21 23:52:18 GMT 2004

Its not in moonbase, because I for one never found keychain very useful
when I used that other source-based distro.  I don't like keeping
ssh-agent "alive" across logins (that always seemed like a bad
security idea to me!).

I also don't like "fixing" gnome-session manager to use keychain
instead of ssh-agent (see keychain.1 man page) because that now
forces all the gnome users to install keychain.

So thanks, but no thanks.

Terry Chan