Gaim Troubles

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Thu Jan 1 20:57:42 GMT 2004

Well I really dont care for MSN SSL Support either.  I dont care for MSN
support at all.  All I wanted was AIM, but just the AIM part wont
compile at all without gnutls.  So (1) we need to make it a dependancy
or (2) somehow take it out.  I will try taking a look at it later and
see what I can do with it.

NIck