kde apps grouping

Florin Braescu braescu_f at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 23 12:37:32 GMT 2004

Hi everybody,

  These days i have checked the inventory of kde apps
in the moonbase. I must say that the majority of them
works just fine. Some of the oldest, unmaintained (by
their devs), or incompatible with the current version
of KDE were moved to brutus for rest in peace.
  I have a fresh new list of kde apps to be considered
for incorporating them into the moonbase. I think that
the most used and appreciated apps for kde deserves to
be considered by us too.
  Scanning the moonbase after those apps it reminds me
an older intention of mine. I was thinking if it's a
good idea to group all the kde apps to the kde3-apps
and kde3-utils dirs from the moonbase. This action
could make our life easier in knowing and maintaining
them. This will not disturb our installed modules.
Just the location in the moonbase will be different.
  As Sofar say, our most important asset in this team
is the communication between us. So i purpose this new
idea to you. I'm open anytime to your ideas and
sugestions.

  Yours,
    Florin