Dante Module

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Fri Feb 20 15:23:58 GMT 2004

On Friday 20 February 2004 5:27 am, Simon Brenner wrote:
> Dante is a free SOCKS implementation..
>
> 'DETAILS' is the DETAILS file (obviously), should be in the dante
> directory of the moonbase (I am pretty new, so I don't know how the
> module should be organized)
> 'sockd' is the init.d script.. I've just copied this one into my
> /etc/init.d manually as I don't know how I should automate this with an
> installation script
>
> dcgui should be able to utilize the socks client library which is
> included in Dante, I'll come back to you when I've figured out what is
> neccessary to enable socks client in the dcgui build

Thank you Dante for your submission,

I'm sure someone will add it to the moonbase in the near future

On a side note, our preferred module submissions are in the form of a tarball

You could argue that a single DETAILS file would be ok
but more that one file please tar it up, makes it easier to not forget a file
from our email clients

hardkrash