Dante Module

Simon Brenner simon.brenner at home.se
Fri Feb 20 11:27:47 GMT 2004

Dante is a free SOCKS implementation..

'DETAILS' is the DETAILS file (obviously), should be in the dante
directory of the moonbase (I am pretty new, so I don't know how the
module should be organized)
'sockd' is the init.d script.. I've just copied this one into my
/etc/init.d manually as I don't know how I should automate this with an
installation script

dcgui should be able to utilize the socks client library which is
included in Dante, I'll come back to you when I've figured out what is
neccessary to enable socks client in the dcgui build