http://lunar-linux.org down??

Remco Lubbers remsys at linux-adept.nl
Fri Dec 17 21:40:53 UTC 2004

On Fri, 17 Dec 2004 19:11:48 +0100, Auke Kok said:

> Hendrik Visage wrote:
>  > Having trouble getting to some patches for tar-1.14.gz for a old system
>  > I'm upgrading... :(
>
>  a short physical maintenance to the rack took down the server a bit
>  longer than the planned 20-30 minutes. All should be okay now again.

Yep, sorry about the delay!
We had to rebuild a few servers from 4u to 2u, among which espresso.

While we were doing that some redhat nameserver stressed the summit
core for espresso (anybody know anything about that ;-), so the
gatekeeper wanted to know what was going on, that took a lot of my time
etc....

Remco