new module kuickshow

Steven Michalske hardkrash at lunar-linux.org
Sun Dec 12 04:45:00 UTC 2004

kuickshow is now part of the standard kde distribution.
lvu from kuickshow
... snip ...
kdegraphics3-3.3.1:/opt/lunar/kde/3/bin/kuickshow
... snip ...

kuickshow --version
Qt: 3.3.3
KDE: 3.3.1
KuickShow: 0.8.6

Thank you fopr the module, but their website should mention that its now part
of the graphics packages from kde.

Hardkrash