new module kuickshow

Bernd Kosmahl spam at famkos.net
Sun Dec 12 03:19:34 UTC 2004

KuickShow is an image browser/viewer with a nice filebrowser to select
images to be shown, slideshow support and the ability to display the
following image formats: jpg, gif, tiff, png, bmp, psd, xpm, xbm, pbm
and eim. Images can be displayed either in their own window, as large
as the image, or fullscreen (which shrinks images too large to
display). KuickShow also has a slideshow mode.

depends: kde, qt, imlib

I have no idea why there is no update on kuickshow.sourceforge.net since
2001 but the latest version (0.8.5) on sourceforge is from 2003 and
works just fine. I like this program and here comes my module for it.

Since this is my second module ever please check its content carefully
and if its ok add it to the moonbase, please.
--
Bernd "beko" Kosmahl
http://duke.famkos.net