samba 3.0.5 or 3.0.6

Dennis Veatch dveatch at woh.rr.com
Mon Aug 23 15:27:47 GMT 2004

On Monday 23 August 2004 11:05 am, Auke Kok wrote:
> Dennis Veatch wrote:

> >>I suspect you typed that over instead of pasting it. Can you delete
> >>/etc/lunar/local/depends/samba and lin -rc samba? Let me know if the
> >>file afterwards still is misformed, that would suggest something is
> >>wrong in the core code.
> >>
> >>sofar

> >That was a copy and paste.
> >
> >Deleted /etc/lunar/local/depends/samba and the command not found still
> > shows up.
>
> can you do the following (literally) and copy+paste me again?
>
> lsh
> run_details samba
> get_module_config "INITDSCRIPTS"
> get_module_config "SERVICES"
> md5sum $MODULE_CONFIG
> which set_module_config | md5sum
> which get_module_config | md5sum
> exit
>
> thanks,
>
> sofar

root at sidney ~ # lsh

    Warning: lsh is potential hazardous to your system.

[lunar] root at sidney ~ # run_details samba
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # get_module_config "INITDSCRIPTS"
nmbd smbd
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # get_module_config "SERVICES"
swat netbios-ssn netbios-ns
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # md5sum $MODULE_CONFIG
70ee7e906f979db9862b54b67bcda203  /etc/lunar/local/depends/samba
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # which set_module_config | md5sum
7ce0aaa5535c19de39c51f015122b2c4  -
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # which get_module_config | md5sum
fe576327d5ce48977130e4771090ac59  -
[lunar] root at sidney ~ # exit
exit