modules for installation of ytree and boa

Edd Budulea e_timotei at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 9 06:29:54 GMT 2004

HI guys, in the weekend I've reinstall my web server
and wanted to be 100% module installed, so for the
time being this two modules were not in lunar and I've
made them.
Note: boa can be installed in two basic configuration:
1. a configuration where authenticated users can see
the web home dirs.
2. a highly protected (chrooted) public web server
that even if it is break into, it cannot get out of
the chroot(I think, this is from their web site).
Anyway I've chosen the second alternative so the boa
module will make a chroot environment in /var/boa
There are my first modules so feedback is appreciated.