libIDL fails build

nestu nestu at lunar-linux.org
Fri Aug 6 10:17:14 GMT 2004

Dennis Veatch wrote:
> Building libIDL
> Missing libIDL-0.8.3.tar.bz2
> Lunar Install aborting.
> Creating /var/log/lunar/compile/libIDL-0.8.3.bz2
> ! Problem detected during PRE_BUILD
>

> root at sidney /dev # lvu cd libIDL
> bash-3.00# ls
> BUILD  DEPENDS  DETAILS
> bash-3.00# pwd
> /var/lib/lunar/moonbase/gnome2-core/libIDL

Hello, Dennis
root at Himawari ~ # lvu installed libIDL
0.8.3
Installed yesterday evening.

So, reading your paste, I would say that the sources hasn't
been downloaded. Can you please check in your spool
directory if it is there or not? Double check your GNOME_URL
settings, as it is downloaded from there (see DETAILS).

If there are no sources, I would say that it is not exactly
a build problem... IIRC, if no PRE_BUILD is supplied, the
coretools "provides" one that unpacks the source. Yet still
that isn't the reported problem by the coretools.

Please double check.
CU,
nestu ;)

--
Lunar Linux		http://www.lunar-linux.org
XFce Desktop		http://www.xfce.org

QOTD:
<Fuzzbox> "Lunar dev looking for a pretty girl to show her
the stars"

QOT?:
<Veerappan> also, i'm upset.  my roommate's treadmill is too
short.
<Veerappan> another foot, and my bike would fit :)