xserver & xservers-profile

Steven Allen nowhcreek at yahoo.com.au
Fri Apr 9 08:08:23 GMT 2004

Hi,

I have just noticed the new xservers-profile in
moonbase.  I currently have the xserver profile
installed. In order to update to the xservers-profile
should I simply lrm xserver and then lin
xserver-profile or will this somehow be fixed during a
lunar update?

Should I wait a little while so that any modules
requiring this can have their depends fixed?

On a related note, is it intended to maintain the
xfree86 module or should I(we) be looking to move to
one of the alternatives in the future?

Regards

Steve

http://au.movies.yahoo.com