Announcement: Google partnership with lunar-linux

Carl R. Powers powers at trac.wsmr.army.mil
Thu Apr 1 11:26:04 GMT 2004

Auke,
Congratulations.  You got me.  Glad you guys still have time
for some fun.  Does this mean we'll have to download future
releases via WiFi?
I forgot what day this was and should have clicked on the link
before I forwarded this on to my friends and family.  I wonder
if they'll notice?
Cheers to all.  Keep up the good work and never lose your sense
of humor.

Carl Powers