Announcement: Google partnership with lunar-linux

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Apr 1 17:34:28 GMT 2004

Hi everyone,

It is with great pleasure to announce google has chosen lunar-linux as
it's Operating System of choice for it's next great undertaking. This
will mean a great step forward for lunar-linux in a completely new form:
Luna/X (Codename Lunar/X for insiders).

We are relieved to publicly announce this major step. Behind the scenes
we have been working together with Google Inc. to come to an agreement.
As proud supporters of Lunar-Linux we cannot keep this information from you.

We would like to stress that Current users and developers of Lunar-Linux
are eligable for employment with Google, Inc. under very beneficial
conditions. Google, Inc. has closed a special deal with the current core
group of Lunar-Linux to provide highly trained Lunar-Linux
administrators. If you feel qualified and wish to participate in this
one in a life-time adventure, contact us or Google, Inc. for more
information.

For your information we provide you the following reference:

http://www.google.com/jobs/lunar_job.html

Thanks for all the time you have put in Lunar-Linux!

On behalf of the Lunar-Linux developers team,

Auke Kok

--
Lunar-Linux developer
sofar at lunar-linux.org