mozilla firebird+libintl.la question

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Sat Sep 27 09:43:58 GMT 2003

Hi!

Can anybody run MozlliaFirebird under lunar please? It gives me the
following error:

hirisov at Lunar ~/download/MozillaFirebird $ ./MozillaFirebird
./MozillaFirebird-bin: relocation error:
/home/hirisov/download/MozillaFirebird/libxpcom.so: undefined symbol:
__builtin_new

---------

My other question is if anybody could solve the libintl.la problem. None
of the gtk1 apps compile me because they miss it. Eg i tried Eterm which
fails, and gdkpixbuff also. (i need a multi-terminal solution, and
multi-gnome terminal is gtk1 too so deosn't compile :(

thx, hirisov