IBM ServeRAID

Terry Chan tpchan at comcast.net
Wed Sep 24 13:54:30 GMT 2003

No, this driver will not be added to the install iso.  You'll just have to compile up
your own kernel to mount your Raid hardware.  Similar requests for other Raid drivers
have also been turned down for inclusion on the install ISO.

Its simply not possible to support every Raid driver, especially as there are no clear
"leaders" or most popular drivers, unlike the SCSI or IDE support already present
in the install ISO.

Terry Chan