expect package dependencies

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Thu Oct 9 18:23:38 GMT 2003

Hi,

either we split tcl and tk into their respective packages, or we can make
a standalone tcl module that can't be combined with the tcl-tk module.
Since tk pretty much depends on tcl, we can chain the dependencies easily
for tcl-tk apps, and avoid optional_depends at all. Should be relatively
simple.

sofar