moonbase / module and code testing / qa

Horn Gábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Mon Oct 6 23:04:17 GMT 2003

Hi!

Just a short feedback, i think it is a VERY good idea. At least my first
priority is stability, and maybe because of my mistake, but for me it
seems lunar got more unstable somehow than before. I exactly do what
elaine wrote, update moonbase only in every 2 months or so. And none of
my last 3 went smooth, in fact the last one resulted in a total system
broke (the glibc/gettext thing).
If i'd have a choice between a more stable and rarely updated branch and
an up to minute one (which is the current moonbase), i'd choose the
first.

bye, hirisov

Horn Gábor <Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu>