Inconsistency

Auke Kok sofar at lunar-linux.org
Sat Oct 4 01:26:30 GMT 2003

On Fri, 2003-10-03 at 19:42, Richard Pyne wrote:
> I noticed that the apache2 BUILD sets --sysconfdir=/etc/httpd/conf but
> the php BUILD looks for the httpd.conf file in /etc/httpd or
> /etc/httpsd

that's for when it's build with the apache1 or apache1+mod_ssl module.

> Will the maintainers PLEASE decide where to put the httpd.conf file

we did, go to bed and trust us on a few things too.

> and correct this discrepancy.

we think further than just 1 module. we think of all of them most of the
time. in this case we thought of 3 apache modules. there is no
discrepancy here.

;^)  (sarcasm ment funny here, don't be scared)

sofar

--
Auke Kok <sofar at lunar-linux.org>