dctc and dc_gui

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Thu May 29 18:06:28 GMT 2003

Aaron,

I've bumped dctc to 0.85.2 and it compiles and works in moonbase.

I tried to compile dc_gui2-0.73 and it errors out for me trying
to create the /usr/share/applications directory which is already a
file on my lunar box, created by mozilla-1.3.

Someone else will have to take a look at this problem and fix it.  I have
no more time for dc_gui, so it won't be bumped in moonbase by me.

Terry Chan