EXT3-fs warning:?

Ralph Crongeyer rcrongeyer at rpicc.com
Fri May 23 13:48:49 GMT 2003

On Friday 23 May 2003 10:53 am, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:

Ok, I found the problem.
In the /etc/init.d/mount script there is a line that reads:

"fsck -A -y -a &> /dev/null"

The options -A -y -a will not work together (at least not on my system).
The -A option is for walking through the fstab file to repair all the
filesystems. The -y option tells fsck to assume yes to all questions. The -a
option means automatically repair the file system. So using -y and -a with -A
does not work. If you edit the /etc/init.d/mount script and remove the -a
option and save it you will see that it will indeed check the file system
during boot.

Maby this should be fixed in the module it comes from.

Ralph