EXT3-fs warning:?

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Thu May 22 17:09:03 GMT 2003

Ralph,

As also stated in this list before, you have to:

1. Boot your linux box with a linux boot floppy or preferably the
Lunar Install/Rescue cdrom.

2. With your ext3 partition UNMOUNTED, run from the shell prompt
  e2fsck /dev/hda3
or if for some reason that notation doesn't work you can use
  e2fsck /dev/discs/disc0/part3

3. Reboot from your hard drive after finishing the file system check.

And NO this cannot be done automatically during the boot process from
your regular lunar hard drive install.

Terry Chan