Gettext

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Tue May 6 09:22:11 GMT 2003

On Tue, 2003-05-06 at 06:30, Nick Hudson wrote:
> Ok after a recompile of glibc this goes away, maybe we should recompile
> glibc after gettext??

apparently so, I know recompiling glibc once should be good enough and
probably you would have done a rebuild aready after the first update
from 0.11.2 to 0.11.5.

BTW some apps like to include "-lintl" in their xxxx-config scripts, or
ok pkg_config .pc files. If you want to remove libintl.so I can advice
you rebuild those (most commonly all gnome libs, glib, glib-2 etc).

watch out, even coreutils can link against libintl.so!

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>