Problem compiling xfree86

Rick Altherr kc8apf at kc8apf.net
Wed Mar 26 10:09:46 GMT 2003

On Wednesday 26 March 2003 05:55 am, Grigorios Prasinos wrote:
> And finally some requests:
> - quickswitch: the best program for network profiles for laptops.
> (I'll try to make the script for that myself, it seems easy)

As a side note, this is kinda handled by the network init script already.
It's not really documented well and you have to manually configure it.  The
instructions are in /etc/init.d/network near the "switch-profile() {" line.
It does work properly and many other people use it, I just never had time to
add the support to lnet.