weird lunar update problem

Sebastien Cereze scereze at yahoo.fr
Thu Mar 6 08:21:25 GMT 2003

It 's definitly come from the XP cache. Trying to slove that but no clue for
now.
Would like to get rid of it but it's not my computer :-)

Still having the same problem. Lunar update this morning try to replace my
xfree4.3 by xfree4.2
Again, i replace manually the moonbase.

Ready to start a fight with windows now

thanks