binutils

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Wed Mar 5 01:01:17 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-03-05 at 00:39, Shern, Benjamin J wrote:
> Ack, the old "if all your friends jumped off a cliff, are you going to
> also?" argument....
> I always hated when my parents used to pull that.
>
> Okay, how about -
> Use libiberty from binutils because it defines "htab_create_alloc" and the
> one
> from gcc doesn't?   hehe
>
> An optimal solution might be to look at making shared versions of these.

optimal would be that we shoot GNU for making 3 packages that provide us
with one ar archive.

maybe after I wake up I can figure out how to kick gdb's ass and make it
skip building libiberty, gcc seems a little bit tougher tho, we might
have to jump through loops for that..

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>