binutils

Shern, Benjamin J ShernBJ at LOUISVILLE.STORTEK.COM
Tue Mar 4 16:39:41 GMT 2003

Ack, the old "if all your friends jumped off a cliff, are you going to
also?" argument....
I always hated when my parents used to pull that.

Okay, how about -
Use libiberty from binutils because it defines "htab_create_alloc" and the
one
from gcc doesn't?   hehe

An optimal solution might be to look at making shared versions of these.
Ben