mysql

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Sat Mar 1 13:31:40 GMT 2003

Dennis,

If you want to please try and install the latest theedge, go over to
"features" in the lunar options menu and turn on VERBOSE. This new
feature in theedge displays a bit more debugging info that we might use
to track the problem down, so if you have time to resubmit a compile
log/paste we might help a bit more.

at first sight it looks like something went wrong with the source
directory naming, but the verbose info might show what is wrong.

sofar

--
Auke Kok <auke.kok at planet.nl>