Moonbase Cleanup This Weekend

Wuss912 Wuss912 at cox.net
Fri Jun 27 21:12:58 GMT 2003

When's 1.4 due out?

-----Original Message-----
From: lunar-bounces at lunar-linux.org [mailto:lunar-bounces at lunar-linux.org]
On Behalf Of Nick Hudson
Sent: Friday, June 27, 2003 7:39 PM
To: lunar at lunar-linux.org
Subject: Moonbase Cleanup This Weekend

Greetings,

	Just incase someone doesnt know about this, we (devs) are planning
on cleaning up moonbase this weekend and part of next week so that things
will be clean and ready to go for the 1.4 iso release sometime soon.
Now as of right now I have cleaned up 7 modules some of which most of you
might have installed.

	Now if and when you update and it says something like this "module
librsvg2 has been removed would you like to uninstall?" DONT FREAK! :).
This isnt a bug or something weird, what has happened I have moved librsvg2
to librsvg.  If you get this yes you can uninstall it or if you dont feel
like it then just make a note of the module, dont delete it and come back
and install the new module later when you feel more comfortable.  Now here
is a just a small list of modules that I have done so far:

MODULES CHANGED
eel2 -> eel
ggv2 -> ggv
ghex2 -> ghex
gnomeicu2 -> gnomeicu
librsvg2 -> librsvg
bug-buddy2 -> bug-buddy

There will be alot of this going on over the next few days.  We will try to
make things as smooth as possible, but there might be 1 or 2 instances where
things might go wrong, DONT panic, it will be fixed.
the purpose of this is to make Lunar better for the future.  If anyone has
any questions please ask, reply to this email, flame me personally, I really
could care less, but if you have a legit question about it I will be more
than happy to answer :).

Thanks

Nick Hudson