kernel 2.4.21 - probably best avoided

HornGábor Horn.Gabor at aktiv.co.hu
Fri Jun 27 13:25:21 GMT 2003

Hi!

I agree, and just have one question: could it be possible to add the
supermount patch to the patchset? Or will it conflict anything currently
in it? I think it's a nice useful patch for those who use lunar  as a
desktop. I use this patch for mounths w/o any problem, and am happy w/
it (i use a 2.4.20-ck6 atm which includes this).

http://members.optusnet.com.au/ckolivas/kernel/

thx, hirisov