freenode sillyness

Nick Hudson nhudson at lunar-linux.org
Mon Jun 23 23:06:20 GMT 2003

Just to respond to this I am on freenode on tolkien.freenode.net, but
there has been problems with the routes today lilo said earlier.  Seems
somehow they have everything routed to 127.0.0.1 which to say isnt
good.  He said the problem will be fixed just didnt say when.  As of now
I am in the #lunar rrom with about 16 ppl in.

Nick