Spell checking in the new evolution

Auke Kok auke.kok at planet.nl
Wed Jun 18 22:12:42 GMT 2003

On Wed, 2003-06-18 at 01:25, Yoav Avitzour wrote:
> I found out that while gnome-spell version in the moonbase is 0.5,
> version 1.0.4 is already out there. Bumping the version seemed to work
> (plus a minor adjustment to the source-url, diff below), and now
> evolution does not give the error message, and the spell-check-document
> menu option is availabe, however, it does not check spelling. Actually,
> it does absolutly nothing, with no error messages what so ever...

Well the update is what you want, after I updated gnome-spell on my box
I got dutch spell checking working immediately!

however....

I only had dutch, and have not been able to enable english or anything
else yet. I had the aspell-nl package installed tho, but installing the
aspell-en package didn't make any difference (yet)

I'll keep trying, meanwhile I pushed the gnome-spell update.

sofar

--
"You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy,
the best golfer is a black guy, The Swiss hold the America's Cup, France