modules not compiling

Terry Chan tpchan at attbi.com
Thu Jun 12 18:13:04 GMT 2003

Florin,

I've just compiled gail with NO problems.  Viewing your compile log, you have
a docbook problem again.  See the mailing list for June and search for Nick
Hudson's message about "Libgnome failed to compile".  He refers to the
correct steps to get your docbook to install correctly.

As to your ffmpeg problem -- you have too many dangerous compiler optimizations
set.  ffmpeg compiles for me with NO problems as well.  Remember when anyone
decides to use compiler optimizations that they don't really understand, they
are on their own for fixing broken lunar compiles.  :-)

Terry Chan